mercredi 2 janvier 2013

About Sakineh, a God ... not given !

[It is a pun about the name of the man, an french humorist whom I speak, because his name in french is "Godgiven".]

... "Godgiven" who says, coming from a journey in Iran, after he has been received by "VIP" with turban, that Sakineh .. is guilty! O, my God, what a scoop ! it is not true? Who would have thought! 

 So I must clarify: this gentleman has an huge website (I will not mention its adress not to make pub for him) where I strayed myself once, a long time ago. Very nice at the first ! there were "young" araber of suburbs, poor, ankwardlwriting with lot of syntax erors, that wanted to know about the Holocaust. Some "Iranian" told them in their own way [more and less that all these stories were Zionist propaganda] ... But they wanted to understand by themselves. Great ! I explained. But it's strange, they did not understand. I  explained again, with references, books, mine and other etc... Patiently. But they still did not understand... and gradually, the tone began to change, no more syntactical errors, informations and "news" apparently quite sharp (but false), sarcasm (out of so-said young ineducate). In short, suburban youth, there were no more, but revisionist, many, more or less "intellectuals" and particularly perverse: nothing reprehensible was too openly writen but related  by "links". When naively (early) I pointed out, I had a response hypocritically confused and the link disappeared .. to reappear after (imediately) with another address! It was a game of cat and mouse, of course, impossible to win.They were "barons" who have played the ideal character for catch fishes (me, I were one of these fishes). The process in the comedy is called the "feint innocence".But I played the game to see how far it went. This time, the cards were turned over, I deal with Iran who no more hide to be linked with the mullahs power. I was not disappointed! I told them was surprised of the closure of the country, the difficulty in obtaining visas; "they" answer me that it was done, (a miracle indeed) they paid even the travel ! and if I remember, the hotel, to show their openness ! They had nothing to hide ! This propaganda against them was a denial of human rights and so on (!)... Supreme argument for sawing my legs. I removed : "It does not displease me and I thank them with all my heart, but I am, as they perhaps had seen reading my many comments, I have to admit it with shame! a WOMAN and worse, I have not the slightest intention of bagging me with a veil.. but I was sure that, Liberals as they were, it would be no problem is'n it?"

No more answers, and obviously no more invitation of course. How wonders if those (Godgiven for instance) who consent to go have found Sakineh guilty and even more than that? Note that they have not seen her ! they saw only those who condemned her.. and they say nothing about the "evidence" (?) that  "somebody" (?) has provided to them. Just the result : she is guilty! We have to believe them! I summarize: guest in Iran by the mullahs, these gentleman,  including "Godgiven", returned convinced of the validity of the charges against Sakineh because "someone" (?) told (what? we don't known) !! Mmm!! Unstoppable!
A farce. God is not given but sold.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire